Von: Stefan Behnel [mailto:stefan_ml behnel de]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. August 2007 17:27
An: Shirazi Babak; xml gnome org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [xml] Performance xmlXPathEvalExpression

Hi,

could you also reply to the list so that others see our discussion?

While discussing a problem with slow XPath evaluation, Shirazi Babak *top-posted*:
CPU usage is between 50 and 76 %.

Assuming this is not some dual-CPU machine that shows 50% when one CPU is at 100%, I'd say you're not
CPU-bound. Get more memory.

Stefan