Re: [xml] Incorrect character callback invocation?

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 08:15:39PM +0530, Ashwin wrote:
   >  Dohhhh. This should not happen. You need the endDocument() to

   >  help  the  application  clear  its  context, but it should not push
   characters.

   >  I  will  investigate it is probably very easy. Thanks for pointinmg
   this out !

   Hi,

   The  solution  like  you said seems to be easy enough, at least on the
   face  of  it.  In  the  xmlParseCharData  function before invoking the
   character  callback the check to see if the disable sax flag is set is
   missed  out. Adding ((!ctxt->disableSAX)) at line nos 3507, 3520, 3554
   and 3574 in parser.c should do the trick.

  Yeah, I was thinking something like this was going on, expecting to
look at it this week-end but I enjoyed the summer instead. If you prepare
a patch I will apply it, then you're sure it's fixed quickly :-)

Daniel