Re: [xml] Urgent Request

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 02:27:18PM +0300, Omer Anjum wrote:
Dear all

I am working on an embedded system and lookin for very small C or C++
based XML parser less then 100kb in size. Can you tell me about
Libxml2 that how it can help me in using it in my embedded system with
a size less then 100 kb.

  configuring with only the minimum option still leads to around 200kb,
try expat instead if your 100kb is a hard limit.

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library