Re: [xml] XInclude _private patch [Was: What is the _private field actually for?]

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 03:53:00PM +1000, Michael Day wrote:
Hi Daniel,

 Hum, yeah, I don't see how to do this except by adding yet another API
with yet another extra data, not nice but I don't see a workaround.

Here is a new XInclude function that passes in a value that will be
stored in the XInclude context and then passed into the parser context.

  Okay, looks fine. I just expanded the comment about the data pointer a bit
to indicate it will end up in the _private field of parser contexts. Applied
and commited,

  thanks a lot !

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library