[xml] testing against LibXml2 as 3rd Party failure

Hello All,

As I am about to enter testing phase and with the tool we are using for testing checks that has every line executes when we run. For the same I have to provide test data.

Now the problem, rather query in my mind.

How do I check LibXML2 failure as an 3rd Party tool.

As LibXML is 3rd party tool I have to check its + - & handle it before the final product.

for the infirmation I am using "xml text writer" & "xml parser" in specific and related functions for the same.
Local function level I am checking error and showing following data to user
(xmlGetLastError())->message

but what about the exception or limitations above the xmlGetLastError???

I hope so you all are getting my query.
Please do reply so as I can prepare test environment & test cases for the same. & if required do advance coding where so needed.

Best Regards
Bipin

Hi..! Get this Exclusive Offer From 30gigs.com. Free Ipod Nano! Click Here.
Don't have 30gigs email account yet? Sign up and get your 30GB Webmail account Now!