[xml] Moving XML_ENTITY_REF_NODEs between documents using xmlAddChild()

Hi,

In the process of moving some nodes from one document
to another, I bumped into XML_ENTITY_REF_NODE nodes
not being "fixed up" (i.e., there are references to the
XML_ENTITY_DECL node of the original document) when I
did xmlUnlinkNode(), then xmlAddChild().

Are there any suggestions about how to handle this
while my target document does not yet contain a
suitable XML_ENTITY_DECL to be referenced? I know
that the target document would not be valid until
there is such an XML_ENTITY_DECL and would wait until
some other time to do any entity replacement.

Thanks,
John