Re: [xml] RELAX NG support

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 09:19:15AM +0100, Dalton, Tom wrote:
Hi,

I had a quick search of the archives but couldn't find anything about
the level of compliance provided for RELAX NG. My main question is
whether validator support the validation of XML Schema datatypes? Are

  yes.

there any major restrictions on what the validator will/will not work
with?

  There are 2 known bugs with Relax-NG in libxml2, the first one is fixed
in CVS, the second is about validation problems when having interleaves of
interleaves. There is also another bug I didn't yet had time to explore
about start and inheritance (from memory).
  In general this should be fairly solid,

Daniel