Re: [xml] xmllint schema validation

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 10:04:45AM -0700, Yong Chen (yongche) wrote:

I did try 2.6.22 yesterday to see if it's fixed, I didn't see the err

 latest version is 2.6.26, 2.6.22 is too old to be relevant.

msg, but the program seems to be stuck in infinite loop also.

If you want, I can send you the xsd file for details.

  If the latest version still break, report a bug will all informations
i.e. attach the .xsd and .xml to the bug in bugzilla. However without Kasimier
it may take forever to get this processed.

Daniel