Re: [xml] query on gdome2 and libxml2 multi-threaded libraries

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 02:52:36PM +0530, Srinivas R Thota wrote:

Is gdome2 multi-threaded ? I was not able find any information regarding
I have checked the source code , it has few global variables most of
them are function
pointer tables, it does NOT use libxml2 xmlInitParser
<> API.

 I don't know about gdome2

libxml2 xmlInitParser
<> is mandatory
to make it multi-threaded.

 answer there

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library