Re: [xml] integers in xml document

Hi Antonio,

Antonio Meilán García <ameilan tredess com> writes:

Thank you for your answer, but I am not sure if I understood correctly,
the question is that I need an intermediate function between my code and
the xmlschemas functions,
for example, use *<sprintf(buff,"%i",integer_var)>* or
<*bin2hex(buff,int_var)*> function
After this, the variable 'buff' (which one is char *) will be the
xmlChar *value for the inputs in the xmlSchemas-functions,
I mean, there aren't functions in the xmlschemas-pack
for using directly with my variables (integer for example). Is this correct?

That's correct. There is internal (compiled) representation of XML Schema
built-in types that would probably be more inline with your application
data types but as far as I can see there is no way to access them from
outside.

hth,
-boris

--