[xml] documents and end documents
- From: Elliotte Harold <elharo metalab unc edu>
- To: xml gnome org
- Subject: [xml] documents and end documents
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:48:33 -0500
I've got a program that just echoes out all the nodes it sees via
xmlreader. I've noticed two funny things:
1. I never see a document node, node type 9. Should there be a document
2. There doesn't seem to be any option for an end document notification?
How do I know when I've reached the end of the document? Especially,
how do I tell the difference between this and a well-formedness error?
ïElliotte Rusty Harold elharo metalab unc edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!
] [Thread Prev