Re: [xml] bug 362989 -- still problem -- now good news :-) --- another issue now :-(

Hi,

"Yong Chen (yongche)" <chen cisco com> writes:

I suspect it's caused by my schema file having lots of "minOccurs=0",
but I'll try to get some details before filing a bug.

I am passively following this thread and wondering what does minOccurs=0
has to do with xmlregexp.c? Is libxml2 internally representing XML Schema
structure as one big regexp?

thanks,
-boris

--