Re: [xml] Schema validation against at SAX level

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 12:10:46PM +0000, Jeremy Vrignon wrote:
Hello
I'm interesting in schema validation, and according to the size of my xml
file (>100 Mo) I'm using xmllint.exe at a SAX level, but I was wondering if
the validation at SAX level was as reliable than a validation using DOM, or
if there was any known limitation ??

  For W3C XML Schemas validation there is no known divergence between
the SAX and tree oriented validations in libxml2.

Daniel