Re: [xml] gdome_di_createDocFromMemory Memory Leak

2006/11/16, Himalay Gopu <Himalay Gopu openwave com>:
I am a dummy in Gdome world

When we create xml document from memory using
gdome_di_createDocFromMemory

Do we have to free the memory of document using

gdome_doc_unref or

gdome_di_freeDoc

I have tried both functions but still the memory leak exists

Can somebody please throw some light into this

As Daniel already pointed out, this list is for libxml2, not gdome.
Maybe you should try the gdome mailing list instead? [1]

Best regards,
Aron Stansvik