[xml] gdome_di_createDocFromMemory Memory Leak

Hi

We are developing a threaded module (15 transactions per second) with gdome and we need to get the xml from memory and parse the same

But when we try to use gdome_di_createDocFromMemory there seems to be a memory leak almost 6144 bytes for every transaction

response_document = gdome_di_createDocFromMemory (domimpl, response.body, GDOME_LOAD_VALIDATING, &exception);

return ((Gdome_xml_DOMImplementation *)self)->vtab->createDocFromMemory

(self, buffer, mode, exc); -> gdome.c

ret = (GdomeDocument *)gdome_xml_n_mkref ((xmlNode *)xmlParseMem

ory (buffer, size)); - > gdome_xml-domimp.c

and then libxml.so

Is this a BUG in memory management of gdome or libxml?

I have compiled the code with newer versions of libxml and gdome still the memory leak exists

I am kind of struck at this stage

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Himalay Gopu