Re: [xml] Windows XP x64 libxml

On 11/7/06, Mari Kotlov <mkotlov gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone attempted to port libxml to windows XP x64? I am currently
porting some C++ code which links with xmlparse.lib library. If anyone has
xmlparse.dll and .lib for Win x64 platform, could you please let me know?
Alternatively, I don't mind compiling the sources for x64 platform, but I
couldn't find the entire source code (the one that includes .c files in
addition to .h). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Libxml compiles and runs fine for me on XP and Vista x64.  I have not
used the xmlparse library.

My only issue has been with xmlReaderForMemory - you can't use it with
a huge memory mapped file because it doesn't take size_t for length
like it should.

Thanks,
Mari.