Re: [xml] bug 362989 -- still problem -- now good news :-)

Hi Daniel,

Just tried the latest xmlregexp.c (recompiled 2.6.26 with it) and yes,
my program terminates and reports the result (non-deterministic error)
in no time, the problem is fixed :-)

We are using red hat, but I don't know if we are using Red Hat
Enterprise services, I will check.

I noticed you are working at virtualization group, does it have anything
to do with xen? (sorry this is outside of the xml topic, you can ignore
it :-)

Finally, as a libxml user, I want to thank you again for your timely
help, it's a great product.

Best,
Yong Chen