From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Buchcik, Kasimier
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 10:49 AM
To: Hei Chan
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: RE: [xml] XSchema and libxml

Hi Hei,

-----Original Message-----
From: Hei Chan [mailto:structurechart yahoo com]

Hi Kasimier,

Thanks for your time.

I have added the namespace to xsi:schemaLocation.
However, I am getting "element note: Schemas validity
error : Element '{http://www.w3cschools.com}note': No
matching global declaration available for the
validation root."

[...]

No clue then; it works for me. Assure you are using the latest
version of Libxml2. We fixed an issue in the schema aquisition
via XSI at the end of February, so Libxml2 2.6.23 should be buggy.
But if you use 2.6.24, then I have really no clue what's going
on on your side.

Regards,

Kasimier