RE: [xml] Segmentation fault in xmlFreeDoc

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Richards [mailto:rrichards ctindustries net]

[...]

I had tried the xmllint  --version command before,  I did not
find any information related to threads. When issued the
xmllint --version command i got following output

[root chidanand libxml2-2.6.10]#  /usr/local/bin/xmllint --version
/usr/local/bin/xmllint: using libxml version 20610
   compiled with: DTDValid FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog XPath
XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas

I see your libxml2 version as 2.6.24 was this support not
available 2.6.10?

Thread support has been available for a long time and is
configured by
default since 2.5.7. It just doesn't show up in the output of
 xmllint
until around 2.6.21.

It shows this for me, but maybe it's due to the "Debug" build:

kbu librax:/data/home/kbuchcik/gnomecvs/libxml2$ xmllint --version
/data/home/kbuchcik/gnomecvs/libxml2/.libs/lt-xmllint: using libxml
version 20624-CVS2779
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns Writer SAXv1
FTP HTTP DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer XInclude Iconv
ISO8859X Unicode Regexps Automata Expr Schemas Schematron Modules Debug
MemDebug

Regards,

Kasimier