Re: [xml] utf-8 encoding and xmlSAXParseMemory

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 02:29:29PM +0200, Olivier Sirven wrote:
Le Mardi 2 Mai 2006 23:51, A. Pagaltzis a Ãcrit :
You donât. But if itâs data on the English or French part of the
web, then invalid bytes are ISO-8859-1 with 99.999% certainty.
Yes but I have to handle xml feeds in various languages (english, french,
japanese, ...) so I can not rely on this postulate.
My problem is that a well known blog software like wordpress can generate
invalid xml feeds so I guess I will simply reject them as Daniel told me...

  It's a terribly hard battle to fight unfortunately, but it's the right
thing to do :-\

Daniel