Re: [xml] Howto statically link from a win32 client app

Coleman Brumley wrote:
Hello.

I apologize if this as been gone over in some detail before.

I'm building a win32 application which uses libxml2. To simplify my application distribution, I'd like to statically link the libxml libraries and not require libxml2.dll et al be distributed.