Re: [xml] Searching for libxml_xmlDocPtrWrap export on windows

On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 12:04:02PM +0100, Sébastien Moutte wrote:
Hi all,
I'm trying to build python bindings for gstreamer on Windows with MSVC.
But i can't find an exportation of libxml_xmlDocPtrWrap in windows
binary of libxml2.
Is it something missing ? or am I searching at a wrong place ?

  it is not part of libxml2 shared library, it's in the python
shared library, see libxml2/python/types.c

Daniel