[xml] Invalid free() when running valgrind.

Hi list,

I get an error when running valgrind on my program. The error is
Invalid free(), and it happens during xmlFreeDoc().  My program reads
some data from data files (non-XML files) and construct a XML document
that is written out. After the doc is written out the xmlFreeDoc is
called and the program exits. The program currently work as expected
but if valgrind picks up an error it is usually worth fixing.

My assumption is that some memory that is freed by my code should
actually be freed by the library itself. This leads to a double free
which gives this error in valgrind.

Is there a way I can determine in what node this double free is occuring?

JC Oosthuizen