Re: [xml] attribute type via xmlReader API?

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 05:43:19PM +0000, Graham Bennett wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know the best way to get access to the attribute type
(ID,IDREF,CDATA etc.) via the xmlReader API?  I presume that it can be
done by expanding the tree, but I'd be interested to know the simplest
way.

  Hum, you can get the node element holding the attributes whithout expanding
with xmlTextReaderCurrentNode(). However this doesn't really fit the normal
Reader attributes handling
   http://xmlsoft.org/xmlreader.html#Extracting1
apparently C# didn't provided a way to get the type. Maybe this has been
added since.

Daniel