Re: [xml] extracting xml subtree text from xmlNode

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 11:13:08AM -0700, Andric, Milan wrote:
Hi,

I have xmlNodePtr pointing to a particular xmlNode in a DOM tree.
I'm looking for a way to get full XML text of a subtree from that point
on - i.e. XML string representing entire subtree, for which currently
pointed node is a root.
I'd appreciate any suggestions/examples on how this can be acomplished.

  use the associated xmlSave function:
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlsave.html#xmlSaveTree

Daniel

P.S.: and please subscribe to the list if you need further informations