[xml] Multiple schemata in memory

Hello World,

I have three schemata: A.xsd, B.xsd and C.xsd. A.xsd is the "master"
schema: it imports B.xsd; B.xsd on the other hand imports C.xsd.
If I load A.xsd from the filesystem with xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt, the
validation against my test file works and is successful.

Now my problem: A.xsd, B.xsd and C.xsd are all in memory in different
places. I am able to "load" A.xsd using xmlSchemaNewMemParserCtxt, but
as
it does not know about B.xsd and C.xsd I got the error code 1845:
XML_SCHEMAV_CVC_ELT_1.

How can I validate my document with these three files in memory?

TIA and best regards
  Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas tscharner metromec ch
And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was