[xml] [patch] fix for testcases

Hi Daniel,
        I've attached a patch for runtest.c for a couple of things:

1) A relatively dirty hack to help testcases run under VMS - The VMS
filesystem doesn't like filenames with multiple '.'s in, and when
unzipping/untarring, they get changed into underscores. I've put a
#ifdef VMS around this change

2) It seems the schemas tests weren't failing when they should have
been. If a file fails to validate, and the output doesn't match but
the error output does, the overall test passes. I've attempted to fix
this.

hope that makes sense,

Boz