Re: [xml] weird text concatenation on xmlsoft.org

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 12:59:26PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hi there,

I don't know whether I just noticed this or whether it's been that way
longer, but I just noticed that xmlsoft.org has some inappropriately
concatenated words, such as:

it is free softwareavailableunder the MITLicense

it's really that way in the underlying HTML too, not a rendering issue.

This effect is also visible on other pages, such as here:

http://www.xmlsoft.org/news.html

if you wanttohelp those

  Damn, I used amaya to edit the central page xml.html and it generated
all those changes. Hopefully it's maintained in CVS, so it's was easy
to fix.

  Thanks for the heads up !

Daniel