AW: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.6.26

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Buchcik, Kasimier [mailto:k buchcik 4commerce de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2006 10:27
An: veillard redhat com
Cc: xml gnome org
Betreff: RE: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.6.26
Yeah, I nicely added a segfault to xpath.c on the day whan Daniel was
releasing 2.6.25; and I realized it not until the release was already
pushed.
So, Daniel, thanks again for the extra trouble with releasing the lib
once again; I bet it let you grow a few extra gray hairs (if you have
any).

Well, according to the last pic I saw on his homepage,
he has some hair... 8)

Also thanks God (or whatever) that we don't work in the
same room,
otherwise I would miss some limbs already :-)

Regards,

Kasimier

Ciao, Markus