Re: [xml] compilation errors with libxml2-2.6.21

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 09:52:07AM +0530, Rahul Sharma wrote:
Hi,
We ported libxml 2.6.21 for our arm processor almost 7 months back every
thing went fine, but recently I have been trying to bring down the size
of most of the libs. For that effort I provided --with-minimum option to
configure and I get following errors. If I don't give --with-minimum
option to configure then everything compiles and installed properly. Any
help would be appreciated.

  Very first thing to do is to use the latest version 2.6.27 , 2.6.21 is
one year old.

P.S. Why do test API's get compiled for --with-minimum option, is it
possible to remove their compilation.

  it's a test program, there is no configure time option to remove it,
it should just compile, but it's not needed for a working libxml2.

Daniel