Re: [xml] XML Schema validation error on valid instance

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 01:37:44PM +0200, Boris Kolpackov wrote:
Good day,

I am writing a small XML Schema validation benchmark (so far libxml2 kicks
ass of all general-purpose validating XML parsers for C/C++ that I could
get my hand on) and stumbled upon this bug in libxml2 2.6.26 (Debian
unstable). The attached test.xml, when parsed and validated with libxml2,
results in the following error:

Schemas validity error : Element '{http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsdbench/structure}peach': This
element is not expected. Expected is one of ( {http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsdbench/structure}apple,
{http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsdbench/structure}orange,
{http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsdbench/structure}mango ).

  Okay, good to know. Would you be so kind to bugzilla this, Kasimier is
in vacation at the moment and registering the bug is the best way to
make sure this won't get lost. I'm not sure I have the time (and expertise)
to try to fix it myself now.

   thanks in advance,

Daniel