Re: [xml] Missing Functions in Module xmlreader

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 12:24:00PM -0400, JEFFREYS, WILLIAM wrote:
I have downloaded and compiled libxml2-2.6.16. In the file xmlreader.c the
functions xmlTextReaderGetParserLineNumber and
xmlTextReaderGetParserColumnNumber are not there. The code I am trying to
link to libxml uses these functions. Did I do something wrong? Shouldn't
these functions be in this release?

  Use a more recent version ! Latest is 2.6.26

Daniel