Re: [xml] Is there any API for getting the XPATH string for a known node?

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 02:32:59PM +0800, åå wrote:
I am using the libxml2 library.In my program, I have got a node pointer
and I want to get the XPATH string for this node.I did not find the
specific API.May anybody help?

  There is xmlGetNodePath() (check the function name it is from memory)
it is not 100% garanteed to provide a correct XPath path, we had some
errors reported recently but they were fixed. Try it and report if you
have troubles (as usual :-)

Daniel