Re: [xml] Need better XML writing performance

Yes, of course, I should try this. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Salz [mailto:rsalz us ibm com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:51 PM
To: Noble, Robert
Cc: 'xml gnome org'; xml-bounces gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Need better XML writing performance

We need to increase performance of our XML data generating application.
Our
app receives (during peak periods) as many as 5,000 binary messages per
second and converts them to XML using libxml2 and writes them to a file
in
real time. Our environment is Sun Solaris 10.

Why not just use printf (or println or whatever) directly?

        /r$

--
SOA Appliances
Application Integration Middleware