Re: [xml] Crash in xmlFreeParserInputBuffer

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 08:54:51PM +0200, Kail wrote:
I've a crash during the free of a InputBuffer. I want to know if i've
done a mistake with the API or if there is a bug in the library. A
simplified esample code is this:
[...]
      dtd = xmlIOParseDTD (NULL, buf, XML_CHAR_ENCODING_ASCII);
      //xmlFreeParserInputBuffer(buf);   <--- HERE
[...]
But maybe could be a problem for other or maybe the mistake is mine
(in the use of the API).

  I believe xmlIOParseDTD consumes the xmlParserInputBufferPtr so it
should not be freed after the call.

Daniel