Re: [xml] Support of Libxml2 in VxWorks

Jayakumar Subburathinam wrote:
Hi,

I have the following query about Libxml2.

We have a requirement of using Libxml2 for sending XML strings to
another application in an embedded environment like VxWorks.

May I know if Libxml2 can be built on VxWorks OS?

The configure script allows for vxworks as a target os, but doesn't do any useful configuration.

You could check this out:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.vxworks/browse_frm/thread/1ccc9d60720e40a8/3ef995f7c0ed5c08%233ef995f7c0ed5c08

Maybe if you post a query to comp.os.vxworks someone will tell you what they needed to do to make it work.

BTW, the URL was found by googling for "libxml vxworks"

- Rush