Re: [xml] error message in other language

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 02:51:10PM +0200, Anne Müller wrote:
Hi,

I have an xmlErrorPtr error.

I want to show error messages (error->message) like

?Element p is not declared in span list of possible children?.

It works fine but I need this message in German. Has anybody an idea how
this could work?

  Hum, not trivial, you would need to look at the exact error numbers
and depending on the error either rebuild a localized error based on the
extra inforamtions given, or apply a transformation to the string (based
for example on sscanf/sprintf)

Daniel