From: ABeylin axsone com [mailto:ABeylin axsone com]
Sent: 7. juli 2006 23:51
To: veillard redhat com; espene halden net
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: RE: [xml] purify application using libxml2

Hi,

We had problems purifying applications using libxml2 as well.
The issue occurred on Solaris and Windows (those are the only platforms
we have purify on).

The issue only occurred when using dynamic libxml2 library
(libxml2.so/libxml2.dll).  When we statically linked to libxml2
(libxml2.a), there was no issue.

Try that, and if it works, let me know, as we'll be installing purify on
Linux soon, and our main applications use purify, and if we can't make
them work even with static libraries, no need to install purify.

Alex