Re: [xml] libxml2 Universal Binary

Todd Ditchendorf wrote:
Has anyone here successfully compiled a Mac OS X Universal Binary .framework for libxml2?

If so... care to share?

Hi Todd,

I have built universal static libs, but I went the brute force route. I built using configure/make on a PPC, then did it on an Intel iMac, then used lipo to put the two together.

I just saw this, though, which might be the place to start:
http://developer.apple.com/opensource/buildingopensourceuniversal.html

Since configure does the right thing on an Intel box, you must be able to force the configuration the same way they do it in the example so you can build everything on a single machine.

Best of luck,
Rush