Re: [xml] Dump Ancestors and Descendants of current node

Hi Kasimier,

When you write "all ancestors and the full subtree", then this could
also mean the whole doc, since the "all ancestors" includes the
document node.
Do you want to exclude any non-related children of all the ancestor
nodes instead?

Your result:
<foo>
  <bar>
    <zoo/>
  </bar>
</foo>

Exactly. I only want the descendants of the node which I have expanded.
Similarly I only want the ancestors of the node which I have expanded.

Does maybe an API already
exist to serialize a branch with the writer?

That's what I'm hoping for. Otherwise I'll have to do it the hard way, as
you explained in your e-mail.

Thanks,
Michael

Cheers,