Re: [xml] Receiving RELAX NG validity error callbacks

Thanks Daniel.

The bug is filed:

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Cocoa Developer Tools

On Jul 2, 2006, at 2:11 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 10:19:15PM -0700, Todd Ditchendorf wrote:
Can anyone help me with registering RELAX NG validity error callback

  Seems to be a bug in the reader implementation, when registering an
error handler on the reader it should also propagate to the associated
schemas, I don't think you can fix it from the API since the reader
RNG validation context is not accessible, so please bugzilla this, this
should be easy to fix.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http:// | Rpmfind RPM search engine