[xml] parsing problem

Hi all,

I'm having a problem parsing the attached document with libxml 2.6.22.
My application uses the SAX2 interface in push mode, but for some reason
I'm only able to reproduce it using xmllint --stream:

$ xmllint --stream badcomment.xml
badcomment.xml:17: parser error : Comment not terminated
'&comc;&gt;'</rhs>--
                    ^
badcomment.xml : failed to parse

The test case is somewhat fragile (but I'm fairly sure it's well-formed)
- if I try to cut it down to a smaller doc it doesn't happen.  I'm
wondering if it's exposing some buffering problem in the parser.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Graham

--