Re: [xml] adding Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 project files to CVS

Sergey Scobich wrote:

P.S. In case if you want to make me a maintainer of VS.2005 project files,
please add there a readme.txt file with my email for contact,
I think I will unsubscribe from the xml-mailing-list a bit later.

How can you maintain the project files if you are not subscribed and
up-to-date on the changes that are done? Maintaining does not just mean
to receive patches from others and publish them, it also means to
proactively make patches if nobody else does.

In all project that I am familiar with that uses two build systems, the
two are always out of sync.