Re: [xml] HP-UX compilation warnings for 2.6.23

"xpath.c", line 11113: warning #2128-D: loop is not reachable from preceding
         code
     do {
     ^

looks buggy to me, there is a goto next_node; below the loop, and next_node is declared inside the loop, not very nice, but I think the compiler
is in error, probably worth pointing to your compiler engineers...

I extracted enough of the code there to create a test case which I've given to my compiler contact. FWIW, I tried moving next_node: just above the "do {" and that made the warning go away in the test code. I've no idea what might change semanticaly as a result...

rick jones