Re: [xml] Push-parsing Unicode with LibXML2

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
really dont agree with overriding encoding and haven't heard any complaints yet.

Then PHP doesn't use (hasn't implemented) the LS module.
Correct and probably never will implement it (at least I have no plans on it), as it just over complicates things in a language that is supposed to be simple.

Anways, had seen a comment about potential app breakage in one of the emails and just wanted to pass on my comments/question on it which are really none now barring any large change to support it :)

Rob