Re: [xml] getting failed validation output?

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 09:36:23AM -0700, Martin Cole wrote:
Hi,

I use the following interface to validate against the dtd.

/* parse the file, activating the DTD validation option */
doc = xmlCtxtReadFile(ctxt, filename, 0, (XML_PARSE_DTDATTR |
XML_PARSE_DTDVALID);

This works great, but I would like to be able to capture the output when
validation fails. Currently the useful error messages output to the
shell I ran from.  I could not find interface for giving this a buffer,
am I just missing it?

  see
    http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlerror.html

Daniel