[xml] =?iso-8859-1?q?Re=3A_libxml2_-_python_binding_-_=BFhtmlPar?= =?iso-8859-1?q?seChunk_error=3F?=

Ummm, I´ve done more tests and it happends with more files...
I am using python 2.3 and libxml2 2.6.20 on a Linux Box with Red Hat AS and kernel 2.4.21-20.

Searching on the web I have read this:

"...I never tested 2.3 and it seems this breaks a lot of stuff. Go back to 2.2 or debug the problem, maybe someone else can work on it, I don't have time ATM to track this."

If I cannot go back to 2.2 with combination of python and libxml2 is recomended?

Thanks again, and sorry for the emailing abuse