Re: [xml] Debugging memory in libxml2

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 04:57:55PM -0500, jwert ilstechnology com wrote:
Daniel and Chris -

I feel like my IQ must drop exponentially as holidays approach, I found
the problem, I have been porting our application from linux to windows,
and in linux we didn't need to call xmlInitParser() so all was well, and
in windows it needs it.  As soon as I added that to my main routine all
was well.

  That could indicate different behaviours for thread local storage in
both environments, anyway good it's solved and archived now !

Daniel