[xml] Line number always 0 on schema error

Hello World, heelo Daniel,

I'm validating an XML file against a schema (Delphi):

schParCtxt := xmlSchemaNewMemParserCtxt(schemBuf, schemBufLen);
sch        := xmlSchemaParse(schParCtxt);
schValCtxt := xmlSchemaNewValidCtxt(sch);
schemaRet  := xmlSchemaValidateDoc(schValCtxt, xmlFile);

If schemaRet is != 0 I'll get the error using xmlGetLastError:

if (schemaRet <> 0) then begin
  schemError := xmlGetLastError();
end;

No matter for what reason nor where an error happens during the
validation, the schemError^.line value is always 0.

I'm using libxml2 2.6.26 with the Delphi bindings...

What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to get a correct value?

Best regards
        Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                      andreas tscharner metromec ch
"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and