[xml] windows static for dll builds

I need to start using static builds with the LIBXML_STATIC_FOR_DLL flag and would like to make a couple of changes in order to facilitate building them.

First - change the calling convention of xmlDllMain. I have no idea how (or if) anyone is actually building with this flag, but xmlDllMain is using the stdcall calling convention, while everything else is built using the one specified by XMLCALL making it impossible to link to this function correctly.
BOOL WINAPI xmlDllMain(...
to BOOL XMLCALL xmlDllMain(
If anyone in some bizarre manner is somehow actually using this as it is right now, this change would probably break their usage.

Next - Right now the Makefile has to be manually edited to add the LIBXML_STATIC_FOR_DLL flag. I would like to add the ability to have this automatically performed by maybe a argument for configure script. This now brings up another question on whether the resulting library should still be called libxml2_a.lib or whether a third library should be produced to be able to distinguish between them (libxml2_a_dll.lib or something along those lines).

Personally I would like to see all 3 libs built by default and would like to hear anyone's opinion on this (especially since this would affect anyone distributing the binaries by the increase in size).

Rob